Friday, September 6, 2013

Tiny Dancer

Leyla had her first day of ballet this week! She was the prettiest little ballerina I ever saw. At risk of sounding cheesy, she literally takes my breath away.




Ballerinas lining up. It was almost too much cuteness!! Leyla has only done "Mommy and Me" classes up until now- so I wasn't sure how it was going to go when they took her in there without me. She hesitated (that's me in the pink in the back corner, telling another Mom I wasn't sure how this was going to go) but she went in. And loved it of course!


Back at home. She still didn't want to take her ballet dress off.
Ballerina and the boy.
Captain Cute.

 Flowers for her bro.


Even bigger week next week- my girl turns THREE and starts preschool!! Watch our world, this girl's ready to fly!

3 comments:

Joanne said...

She is just gorgeous and pretty in pink!

Unknown said...

You are welcome to say "took my breath away." I hardly know what to say except that is one beeautiful little girl. Love you all.
Gramps

Justine said...

Just adorable!!!!