Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Weekend with the Eichs

As I mentioned in my last post, Andrew's parents came from Michigan to join us for Leyla's birthday party. We had such a nice visit with them!

Friday night Andrew and I went to a cocktail party hosted by the Newcomers Group and Connecticut Cottages and Gardens magazine. It was fancy schmantzy, and really fun! We hung out with people we knew, and met a lot of new people too. And the Eichs were here to watch the kids, double score! (Although in hindsight- planning a big night out the night before you're to host a birthday party at noon the following day- NOT the smartest of ideas). The result was me getting up in the middle of the night to finish wrapping favors and do room set up and chop veggies, etc. (it's much easier to do things when the kids are sleeping!) But here we were before heading out:
Connor and Nana
On Sunday I brought my camera out and snapped a bunch of awesome pictures of the kids with their Nana and Granddad! Seriously I just love all of these.








Thanks for such a wonderful visit!

1 comment:

SteveG85321 said...

Looking at the 8th pic down this post, I wonder if Leyla gets that scrunchy-face smile she does from her Nana?