Thursday, August 25, 2011

IPhone Pics

A bunch of pics from my phone from being out and about recently!

The (super awesome) Children's Museum in Norwalk.
"Dude that's my sister."
Mead Park in New Canaan.
Leyla at the indoor playground in Stamford.
Choosing a book at the library.
Just kicking it at Cherry Lawn Park in Darien.
Norwalk Aquarium. There was a dinosaur exhibit that Connor really loved.
Connor got to operate the T Rex with these controls which he thought was way cool.
I had Leyla facing out in the baby carrier- and this shark came right over to us and practically put his nose right up to the glass. I wondered if he could see Leyla and thought what a fine lunch she'd make! Leyla didn't flinch by the way, she's so hardcore. Now dogs are another story, she's terrified of those!
Connor got to touch a bunch of cool marine life- here he's touching a big ole crab- no thanks!
Kiwanis park in New Canaan.

Out for dinner with my boos.

Tuesday- the weather was gorgeous so I took the kids on a field trip to NYC to spend the day in Central Park. Then the earthquake happened (though we didn't feel it) and we decided to get out of dodge. I really have impeccable timing don't I? More on our visit to NYC to come. Oh and I moved my diaper bag off Leyla's head right after I took this. It didn't seem to be bothering her but oops.

No comments: