Sunday, July 31, 2011

Cameron and Stephanie's Wedding

On Friday night Matt, Jessica, (in from Columbus for the weekend!) Andrew and I headed out to Long Island for Cameron (Andrew's friend from college) and Stephanie's wedding. This was our first Long Island wedding experience and it certainly did not disappoint. I sort of sucked at picture taking, so many of these are from Matt's camera. I was way too busy stuffing my face with the most delicious food ever, drinking lots of champagne, and dancing like crazy. The DJ was truly amazing. Maybe its because we hadn't been to a wedding in a while, maybe it was because the Schirners and Binos were there with us too, or maybe because I danced all night like no one was watching, but it might rank up there as one of my Top 10 most favorite weddings (we're lucky in that we've been to a lot of really great ones). This one was just pure fun.

Andrew and I.

Matt and Jessica.

Us with the groom just before the wedding began.
Jessica, Shann and I.
Bino and Andrew.
The first wedding I've been to where the groom's hair was longer than the brides.
Can't imagine the flower budget here. They were spectacular.
More flowers.

No comments: