Thursday, November 12, 2009

Another Haircut

Yesterday afternoon I took Connor for another haircut. He loves getting his haircut. Granted, the kids haircut place we take him to is so much fun how could he not. He only complained when it was time to get out of the chair.

Before: Once he started channeling Don King I knew it was time for a new look.

He loves to drive the car while he gets trimmed.

Mid cut.

In an attempt to save a bit of those curls that I love so much she clipped them to the side so they wouldn't get trimmed quite as much :)

Checking his new do in the mirror.

Side view.

Since he was such a good boy they let him blow bubbles afterwards. He's a really good bubble blower, look at all those bubbles!

And no haircut would be complete without a balloon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a real neat haircut place!