Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Beautiful Day at the Park

Not surprising- but Connor already has a couple of girlfriends here in NYC. It was a beautiful morning so we met up with them and their moms at the park.

Here he is in the sandbox with Hayley, who he most definitely has a crush on. He loves to give her lots of hugs and kisses! She is a sweet little girl too- Mom approves!

I love this picture. I was trying to capture him hugging his other new gal pal Claire but I caught the proud aftermath instead. He was totally blushing!

Connor dug the great views of the East river and 59th St. bridge.


Connor spots a taxi. Have I mentioned his love of taxis? Since we see so many of them here in NYC he will often have one arm up in the air for much of our walks.

Occasionally he gets confused. He once tried to hail a yellow school bus and another time (very embarrassingly) an overweight man wearing a yellow jacket. Oh well!

2 comments:

Seph, Trish, and Kate said...

Kate is a little jealous of Connor's lady friends.

Anonymous said...

The little guy is clearly adept at living in the city - hailing cabs, picking up girls in the park: a very smooth operator. And good looking too; he's gonna do all right. love,
Gramp