Sunday, October 26, 2008

10 months!


On Friday Connor turned 10 months old! I've said it before but I have to say it again-- he's just growing up so darn fast. Andrew and I peeked into his room last night while he was sleeping and just couldn't get over how big and long he looks in his crib. It seems like yesterday he was a tiny infant swaddled up in his blanket- now he looks so big in there! He now has 5 teeth- 3 on top and 2 on bottom with a couple more looking like they're just about to poke through. I've already written a post about most of the new stuff he's been up to lately- so I'll just post some new pics!
Here he is snuggling with Dad:

If you look closely you can see his new chompers:

He loves to give high fives.

He's pretty obsessed with Andrew's blackberry. We think he's probably emailing Carter here, who is equally obsessed with his Dad's blackberry. Notice he's standing all by himself now too!

Giving kisses.

He's really helpful around the house. Here he is helping me with my filing. And his way of "helping" is pulling out all of our paperwork and crumbling it up on the floor. He thinks this is really fun.

And with the laundry:

We began packing boxes tonight and Connor "helped" by pulling out whatever we would put in the box. I think the packing is going to take a little longer with Connor around!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 10 Months Connor!

Melanie Smith said...

Great post and pictures!