Thursday, June 5, 2008

What a morning person...

One of my very favorite things to do is go in and get Connor when he wakes up in the morning. Our mornings go something like this: I hear Connor wake up because he starts "talking" to the stuffed dog that lives in his crib. Basically, Connor wakes up, crawls over to the dog and then pets and talks to the dog while I get up and get myself together, make the coffee, etc. Then I go get Connor. He's just SO HAPPY to see me when I walk in his room! I swear- no one has ever given me a smile like that before! I may still have my glasses on, or be in my old robe- but he makes me feel like the most beautiful person in the world! I've asked Andrew why he doesn't look at me like that in the morning but he just rolled his eyes. Anyway, I decided a few days ago to take some pictures of Connor's "wake-up smile," just in case he grows out of this- I really hope not!! These are over the course of a few days. The first one is my favorite.





2 comments:

SteveG85321 said...

Gee, I cannot imagine why you would enjoy seeing a face like that as soon as you wake up. What a beauty! Andrew, if you want Julie to start taking pictures of you first thing in the morning, you'd better start smiling...
love,
Papa-san

Unknown said...

He's such a happy baby! I can't wait to see you when you all come home again. I hope you are all well!! If you come through Chciago let me know!! xo - alexa