On Friday mornings I volunteer at the Tokyo Union Church, making onigiri (Japanese rice cakes) for the homeless. Onigiri are probably the most popular snack here in Japan, you can find one just about anywhere. Andrew LOVES them. There's a small group of us that volunteer there each week. I'm pictured here with friends Nicola and Melanie, who are also pregnant with their first babies. We're all due within weeks of each other.
Friday, November 2, 2007
Onigiri on Fridays
On Friday mornings I volunteer at the Tokyo Union Church, making onigiri (Japanese rice cakes) for the homeless. Onigiri are probably the most popular snack here in Japan, you can find one just about anywhere. Andrew LOVES them. There's a small group of us that volunteer there each week. I'm pictured here with friends Nicola and Melanie, who are also pregnant with their first babies. We're all due within weeks of each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment